Saturday, October 29, 2005

Choices, carroll, chiecher cats and cards

Ive said it before, ill say it again, sleep, while REALLY,REALLY,REALLY nessecary, is never given enough credit. life goes on though as all this randomness happens. yeah so... yeah, sleep, zzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzz.....

This is what come of my waking up in the middle of the night, after being plagued with crazy hallucinations. On this particular night, I had slept maybe two hours, after reading Alice in wonderland an through the looking- glass for three hours subsequent to that. Damn that guy was insane. Anyway, reading Carroll always twists my dreams in odd fashions, and when I woke in a sweat, this seemed to come from me, writing it blindly in the dark, I only fully read it the morning after, when I deciphered the characters. Here be it, a sound philosophy in choice.



-All our decisions in life are dictated by either love or fear. Every option stems back to those two options. Light, dark, good, evil, white, black, all of these things are reflections of these two mighty choices.

No comments: