Monday, June 05, 2006

tsk, work and yeah

arrgh so ive been insanely busty recently, and tryongt to find a sever for an actual site has been none the better as well. tons has happened, anime north was kick ass for a first time show and i came away with a new boken. i have about a dozen comics roghly sketched out in the margins of many of my note books, and one thats actually damn close to completion, but not tonight as i have massive chem test tomorw and must return to studying or i shall fail test and then exam and then weep and sob my self to sleep and that shall be the sum total of my life . Any way....

so yes tons happening, into n-game now, as well as ffvii (pc crack) and the blessed bloney money which came out a week or so ago! w00t! yes im tired, must sleep passed out last thrusday so i need my sleep back, ttyall later? too tired to smack myself for that comment or to reach to the backspace key.... its so far away....

-A

No comments: